Scrabble word: SAVES
Is SAVES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) the act of preventing the opposition from scoring
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - bring into safety
- verb - spend less
- verb - accumulate money for future use
- verb - make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- verb - save from sins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - record data on a computer
- adj - to rescue from danger, injury, or loss [v SAVED, SAVING, SAVES] : SAVEABLE
There are 5 letters in SAVES: A E S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVES
Click to search all anagrams of SAVES plus a wildcard: SAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVES
Images for SAVES
Lookup in Wiki for SAVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.