Scrabble word: STAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAVES exist?
Definitions of STAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- verb - furnish with staves
- verb - burst or force (a hole) into something
- verb - to drive or thrust away
There are 6 letters in STAVES: A E S S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAVES plus a wildcard: STAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAVES
Images for STAVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.