Scrabble word: ASSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSET exist?
Definitions of ASSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a useful or valuable quality
- A useful or valuable quality, person, or thing; an advantage or a resource: An agreeable personality is a great asset; proved herself an asset to the company.
- A valuable item that is owned.
- A spy working in his or her own country and controlled by the enemy: “One of our assets working out of Leningrad managed to take a drive out of town” (Frederick Forsyth).
- The entries on a balance sheet showing all properties, tangible and intangible, and claims against others that may be applied, directly or indirectly, to cover the liabilities of a person or business, such as cash, stock, and goodwill.
- The entire property owned by a person, especially a bankrupt, that can be used to settle debts.
- noun - a useful quality or thing
There are 5 letters in ASSET: A E S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSET plus a wildcard: ASSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSET
Images for ASSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.