Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEALS exist?
Definitions of STEALS in dictionaries:
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- noun - a stolen base
- verb - take without the owner's consent
- verb - move stealthily
- verb - steal a base
- v - to take without right or permission
There are 6 letters in STEALS: A E L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEALS plus a wildcard: STEALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEALS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEALS
- Britney Spears steals the Limelight Again - EuroTV
- EAGLE steals A BABY
- STYLE steals UNDER 100
- 9GAG - I hate when Adolf Hitler steals my nutella.
- Daily steals Offering Unlocked HTC One X For 630.00 Again This Time ...
- todo inuyasha imagenes de koga y kagome
- monkey camera smile 580x817 Monkey steals Camera Snaps His Own Self ...
- Emmy Rossum steals the Limelight in Sunshine Yellow Frock
- Bojangles Coupon
- Herman Chalupsky steals the limelight in Pirates Umhlanga Pirates ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.