Scrabble word: SALTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTS exist?
Definitions of SALTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- noun - white crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
- noun - negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
- noun - the taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- verb - add salt to
- verb - sprinkle as if with salt
- verb - add zest or liveliness to
- verb - preserve with salt
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- verb - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 5 letters in SALTS: A L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTS plus a wildcard: SALTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTS
Images for SALTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.