Scrabble word: SLATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLATES exist?
Definitions of SLATES in dictionaries:
- noun - (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- noun - thin layers of rock used for roofing
- noun - a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- verb - designate or schedule
- verb - enter on a list or slate for an election
- verb - cover with slate
- verb - to cover with slate (a roofing material)
There are 6 letters in SLATES: A E L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLATES plus a wildcard: SLATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLATES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.