Scrabble word: STEAL
Is STEAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- noun - a stolen base
- verb - take without the owner's consent
- verb - move stealthily
- verb - steal a base
- To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
- To get or effect surreptitiously or artfully: steal a kiss; stole the ball from an opponent.
- To move, carry, or place surreptitiously.
- To draw attention unexpectedly in (an entertainment), especially by being the outstanding performer: The magician’s assistant stole the show with her comic antics.
- To advance safely to (another base) during the delivery of a pitch, without the aid of a base hit, walk, passed ball, or wild pitch.
- To commit theft.
- To move, happen, or elapse stealthily or unobtrusively.
- To steal a base.
- The act of stealing.
- A bargain.
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 5 letters in STEAL: A E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAL
Click to search all anagrams of STEAL plus a wildcard: STEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEAL
Images for STEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.