Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEAL exist?
Definitions of STEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- noun - a stolen base
- verb - take without the owner's consent
- verb - move stealthily
- verb - steal a base
- To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
- To get or effect surreptitiously or artfully: steal a kiss; stole the ball from an opponent.
- To move, carry, or place surreptitiously.
- To draw attention unexpectedly in (an entertainment), especially by being the outstanding performer: The magician’s assistant stole the show with her comic antics.
- To advance safely to (another base) during the delivery of a pitch, without the aid of a base hit, walk, passed ball, or wild pitch.
- To commit theft.
- To move, happen, or elapse stealthily or unobtrusively.
- To steal a base.
- The act of stealing.
- A bargain.
- v - to take without right or permission
There are 5 letters in STEAL: A E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEAL plus a wildcard: STEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEAL
- Dont steal Vote
- Problems of children & teens in 2003 [ From YRBSS ]
- Kids Health - Topics - stealing - borrowing without permission
- steal This Song by 8MonthMalfunction iCompositions - Music
- YOUNG LEARNERS ROCK 2011-01-30
- ... Intermediate School Melville Intermediate - Y8 Prep Its a steal
- Make sure you have internal controls established so an employee can ...
- stealing Jokes My Thoughts Ben Rosenfeld - Comedian