Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTED exist?
Definitions of SALTED in dictionaries:
- verb - add salt to
- verb - sprinkle as if with salt
- verb - add zest or liveliness to
- verb - preserve with salt
- adj - (used especially of meats) preserved in salt
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- v - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 6 letters in SALTED: A D E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTED plus a wildcard: SALTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALTED
- salted Fish - Tuyo - Oil Available Paintings
- Dance Trivia Quiz Litely salted Trivia Quiz Game
- Stick of Butter - free high resolution photo - Dimensions 3888 ...
- 200 Calories of salted Pretzels
- Inspired by your ideas
- Dried salted Codfish (Clipfish Bacalhau)
- salted caramel ice cream recipe david lebovitz
- salted oatmeal cookies a recipe - Adventures of the Kitchen Ninja (a ...
- My New Roots Raw salted Caramel Apple Dip
- ... Fulfilled Recent Gold Repatriation Request With Tungsten salted Gold