Scrabble word: SALTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTED exist?
Definitions of SALTED in dictionaries:
- verb - add salt to
- verb - sprinkle as if with salt
- verb - add zest or liveliness to
- verb - preserve with salt
- adj - (used especially of meats) preserved in salt
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- verb - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 6 letters in SALTED: A D E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTED plus a wildcard: SALTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.