Scrabble word: DATES
Is DATES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DATES in dictionaries:
- noun - the specified day of the month
- noun - a participant in a date
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - a particular but unspecified point in time
- noun - the present
- noun - the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- noun - a particular day specified as the time something happens
- noun - sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- verb - go on a date with
- verb - stamp with a date
- verb - assign a date to
- verb - date regularly
- verb - provide with a dateline
- adj - to determine or record the date of [v DATED, DATING, DATES] : DATEABLE
There are 5 letters in DATES: A D E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DATES
Click to search all anagrams of DATES plus a wildcard: DATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DATES
Images for DATES
Lookup in Wiki for DATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.