Scrabble word: SEDATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEDATE exist?
Definitions of SEDATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- adj - characterized by dignity and propriety
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- Serenely deliberate, composed, and dignified in character or manner.
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY
- verb - to administer a sedative to
There are 6 letters in SEDATE: A D E E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEDATE plus a wildcard: SEDATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEDATE
Images for SEDATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.