Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEBATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBATES exist?
Definitions of DEBATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- noun - the formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- verb - argue with one another
- verb - think about carefully
- verb - discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- verb - have an argument about something
- v - to argue about
There are 7 letters in DEBATES: A B D E E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBATES plus a wildcard: DEBATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBATES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBATES
- Escuela Jaime Gomez Garcia Lo PradoSantiago Chile debates
- The debates start tonight. Are you going to watch
- Crnicas murcianas De debates y secesiones
- debates IMEF Universitario
- Controversy debates at Innsbrook Shoppes Richmond Tea Party
- Why politics and religion shouldnt be debated within a guild. -
- bem pensado salvaro nao tem mesmo que ir a debates pois sabe apenas ...
- Our debates page is open to all who share our goals for better social ...
- ... LA UNION NECESITA OIR PROPUESTAS Y debates SERIOS NO DEMAGOGIAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.