Scrabble word: DEBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBATE exist?
Definitions of DEBATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- noun - the formal presentation of a stated proposition and the opposition to it (usually followed by a vote)
- verb - argue with one another
- verb - think about carefully
- verb - discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- verb - have an argument about something
- To consider something; deliberate.
- To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
- To engage in a formal discussion or argument.
- To fight or quarrel.
- To deliberate on; consider.
- To dispute or argue about.
- To discuss or argue (a question, for example) formally.
- To fight or argue for or over.
- A discussion involving opposing points; an argument.
- Deliberation; consideration: passed the motion with little debate.
- A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend and attack a given proposition.
- Conflict; strife.
- verb - to argue about
There are 6 letters in DEBATE: A B D E E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBATE plus a wildcard: DEBATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBATE
Images for DEBATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.