Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATED exist?
Definitions of BATED in dictionaries:
- verb - moderate or restrain
- verb - flap the wings wildly or frantically
- verb - soak in a special solution to soften and remove chemicals used in previous treatments
- adj - diminished or moderated
- v - to reduce the force of
There are 5 letters in BATED: A B D E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATED plus a wildcard: BATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATED
- bated breath... Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Wordmall With bated Breath
- bated Breath hopes to erase Europes goose egg (Hong Kong Jockey Club)
- Juddmonte Stallion Fees 2013
- Waiting With bated Breath American Muse Laurie Battles Reflections ...
- Baiting bated WritersCafe.org The Online Writing Community
- The Wadsworth Atheneum bated Breath Theatre Performances
- Roger Charlton expecting a lot from bated Breath Horse Racing news ...
- bated Breath December New Releases Bunbury in the Stacks With bated ...
- with bated breath by schaharazad All rights reserved
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.