Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BETA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BETA exist?
Definitions of BETA in dictionaries:
- noun - the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - beets
- adj - second in order of importance
- adj - preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product
- The second letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The second item in a series or system of classification.
- A mathematical measure of the sensitivity of rates of return on a portfolio or a given stock compared with rates of return on the market as a whole.
- A beta particle.
- A beta ray.
- The second position from a designated carbon atom in an organic molecule at which an atom or a radical may be substituted.
- An isomeric variation of a chemical compound.
- noun - a Greek letter
There are 4 letters in BETA: A B E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BETA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BETA plus a wildcard: BETA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BETA
Images for BETA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.