Scrabble word: BLEAT
Is BLEAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of sheep or goats (or any sound resembling this)
- verb - talk whiningly
- verb - cry plaintively
- The characteristic cry of a goat or sheep.
- A sound similar to this cry.
- A whining, feeble complaint.
- To utter the characteristic cry of a goat or sheep.
- To utter in a whining way.
- verb - to utter the cry of a sheep
There are 5 letters in BLEAT: A B E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEAT
Click to search all anagrams of BLEAT plus a wildcard: BLEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEAT
Images for BLEAT
Lookup in Wiki for BLEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.