Scrabble word: TABLET
Is TABLET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TABLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - a small flat compressed cake of some substance
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A slab or plaque, as of stone or ivory, with a surface that is intended for or bears an inscription.
- A thin sheet or leaf, used as a writing surface.
- A set of such leaves fastened together, as in a book.
- A pad of writing paper glued together along one edge.
- A small flat pellet of medication to be taken orally.
- A small flat cake of a prepared substance, such as soap.
- To inscribe on a tablet.
- To form into a tablet.
- verb - to inscribe on a small, flat surface
There are 6 letters in TABLET: A B E L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLET
Click to search all anagrams of TABLET plus a wildcard: TABLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABLET
Images for TABLET
Lookup in Wiki for TABLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.