Scrabble word: TABLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABLET exist?
Definitions of TABLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - a small flat compressed cake of some substance
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A slab or plaque, as of stone or ivory, with a surface that is intended for or bears an inscription.
- A thin sheet or leaf, used as a writing surface.
- A set of such leaves fastened together, as in a book.
- A pad of writing paper glued together along one edge.
- A small flat pellet of medication to be taken orally.
- A small flat cake of a prepared substance, such as soap.
- To inscribe on a tablet.
- To form into a tablet.
- verb - to inscribe on a small, flat surface