Scrabble word: TABLETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABLETS exist?
Definitions of TABLETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription
- noun - a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- noun - a small flat compressed cake of some substance
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- verb - to inscribe on a small, flat surface
There are 7 letters in TABLETS: A B E L S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABLETS plus a wildcard: TABLETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABLETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABLETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.