Scrabble word: STABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STABLE exist?
Definitions of STABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- verb - shelter in a stable
- adj - resistant to change of position or condition
- adj - firm and dependable
- adj - not taking part readily in chemical change
- adj - maintaining equilibrium
- adj - showing little if any change
- Resistant to change of position or condition; steadfast.
- Maintaining equilibrium; self-restoring.
- Immutable; permanent; enduring.
- Consistently dependable.
- Not subject to mental illness or irrationality.
- Having no known mode of decay; indefinitely long-lived.
- Not easily decomposed or otherwise modified chemically.
- A building for the shelter and feeding of domestic animals, especially horses and cattle.
- A group of animals lodged in such a building.
- All the racehorses belonging to a single owner or racing establishment.
- The personnel employed to keep and train such a group of racehorses.
- To put or keep in or as if in a stable.
- adj - resistant to sudden change or position or condition
- verb - to put in a stable (a shelter for domestic animals)
There are 6 letters in STABLE: A B E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STABLE plus a wildcard: STABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STABLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.