Scrabble word: STABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STABLE exist?
Definitions of STABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- verb - shelter in a stable
- adj - resistant to change of position or condition
- adj - firm and dependable
- adj - not taking part readily in chemical change
- adj - maintaining equilibrium
- adj - showing little if any change
- Resistant to change of position or condition; steadfast.
- Maintaining equilibrium; self-restoring.
- Immutable; permanent; enduring.
- Consistently dependable.
- Not subject to mental illness or irrationality.
- Having no known mode of decay; indefinitely long-lived.
- Not easily decomposed or otherwise modified chemically.
- A building for the shelter and feeding of domestic animals, especially horses and cattle.
- A group of animals lodged in such a building.
- All the racehorses belonging to a single owner or racing establishment.
- The personnel employed to keep and train such a group of racehorses.
- To put or keep in or as if in a stable.
- adj - resistant to sudden change or position or condition
- verb - to put in a stable (a shelter for domestic animals)