Scrabble word: STABILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STABILE exist?
Definitions of STABILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sculpture having fixed units (usually constructed of sheet metal) and attached to a fixed support
- adj - (chemistry, physics, biology) resistant to change
- adj - not able or intended to be moved
- Immobile; unchangeable; stable.
- noun - a stationary abstract sculpture
There are 7 letters in STABILE: A B E I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STABILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STABILE plus a wildcard: STABILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STABILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STABILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.