Scrabble word: BAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAILS exist?
Definitions of BAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- noun - the legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial)
- verb - release after a security has been paid
- verb - deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- verb - secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- verb - empty (a vessel) by bailing
- verb - remove (water) from a vessel with a container
- adj - to transfer property temporarily [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BAILABLE
There are 5 letters in BAILS: A B I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAILS plus a wildcard: BAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAILS
Images for BAILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.