Is BAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- noun - the legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial)
- verb - release after a security has been paid
- verb - deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- verb - secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- verb - empty (a vessel) by bailing
- verb - remove (water) from a vessel with a container
- Security, usually a sum of money, exchanged for the release of an arrested person as a guarantee of that person’s appearance for trial.
- Release from imprisonment provided by the payment of such money.
- A person who provides this security.
- To secure the release of by providing security.
- To release (a person) for whom security has been paid.
- To extricate from a difficult situation: always bailing you out of trouble.
- To transfer (property) to another for a special purpose but without permanent transference of ownership.
- To remove (water) from a boat by repeatedly filling a container and emptying it over the side.
- To empty a boat of water by bailing.
- To parachute from an aircraft; eject.
- To abandon a project or enterprise.
- The arched, hooplike handle of a container, such as a pail.
- An arch or hoop, such as one of those used to support the top of a covered wagon.
- A hinged bar on a typewriter that holds the paper against the platen.
- A pole or bar used to confine or separate animals.
- One of the two crossbars that form the top of a wicket used in the game of cricket.
- adj - to transfer property temporarily [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BAILABLE
There are 4 letters in BAIL: A B I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAIL, to go: BAIL?
Rearrange the letters in BAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAIL
What's nearby BAIL
Lookup in Wiki for BAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAIL"