Scrabble word: LIBRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBRA exist?
Definitions of LIBRA in dictionaries:
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Libra
- noun - a small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere
- noun - the seventh sign of the zodiac
- A constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Scorpius and Virgo.
- The seventh sign of the zodiac in astrology.
- One who is born under this sign.
- noun - an ancient Roman unit of weight
- noun - a former gold coin of Peru
There are 5 letters in LIBRA: A B I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBRA plus a wildcard: LIBRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBRA
Images for LIBRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.