Scrabble word: RAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAIL exist?
Definitions of RAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- noun - short for railway
- noun - a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- noun - a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- noun - any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
- verb - complain bitterly
- verb - enclose with rails
- verb - provide with rails
- verb - separate with a railing
- verb - convey (goods etc.) by rails
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - lay with rails
- verb - fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- verb - spread negative information about
- verb - criticize severely
- A bar extending horizontally between supports, as in a fence.
- A structure made of such bars and supports and forming a barrier or guard; a railing.
- A steel bar used, usually in pairs, as a track for railroad cars or other wheeled vehicles.
- The railroad as a means of transportation: goods transported by rail.
- A horizontal piece of wood in a door or in paneling.
- Any of various marsh birds of the family Rallidae, characteristically having brownish plumage and short wings adapted only for short flights.
- verb - to scold in abusive or insolent language