Scrabble word: RAIL
Is RAIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- noun - short for railway
- noun - a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- noun - a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- noun - any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
- verb - complain bitterly
- verb - enclose with rails
- verb - provide with rails
- verb - separate with a railing
- verb - convey (goods etc.) by rails
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - lay with rails
- verb - fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- verb - spread negative information about
- verb - criticize severely
- A bar extending horizontally between supports, as in a fence.
- A structure made of such bars and supports and forming a barrier or guard; a railing.
- A steel bar used, usually in pairs, as a track for railroad cars or other wheeled vehicles.
- The railroad as a means of transportation: goods transported by rail.
- A horizontal piece of wood in a door or in paneling.
- Any of various marsh birds of the family Rallidae, characteristically having brownish plumage and short wings adapted only for short flights.
- verb - to scold in abusive or insolent language
There are 4 letters in RAIL: A I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAIL
Click to search all anagrams of RAIL plus a wildcard: RAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAIL
Images for RAIL
Lookup in Wiki for RAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.