Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIVAL exist?
Definitions of RIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the contestant you hope to defeat
- verb - be equal to in quality or ability
- verb - be the rival of, be in competition with
- One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.
- One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.
- A companion or an associate in a particular duty.
- To attempt to equal or surpass.
- To be a competitor or rival; compete.
- verb - to strive to equal or surpass
There are 5 letters in RIVAL: A I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIVAL plus a wildcard: RIVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIVAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.