Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIVAL exist?
Definitions of RIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the contestant you hope to defeat
- verb - be equal to in quality or ability
- verb - be the rival of, be in competition with
- One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.
- One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.
- A companion or an associate in a particular duty.
- To attempt to equal or surpass.
- To be a competitor or rival; compete.
- v - to strive to equal or surpass
There are 5 letters in RIVAL: A I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIVAL plus a wildcard: RIVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIVAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIVAL
- rival Smart-Pot Crock-Pot 5.5-Quart Slow Cooker - Crock Pots and ...
- rival Schools for Zinc free Download
- rival SCR200 w Crock Pot Classic 2 Quart Slow Cooker w Recipes White ...
- rival CKRVSTLM21 Double Stack 2 Tier Vegetable Steamer eBay
- rival 2-Qt Slow Cooker White Slow Cooker with Glass Lid Removable ...
- Motorola rival review info & availability
- rival SCV400-SS Slow Cooker - Crock Pots and Slow Cookers - Product ...
- rival Crock Pot
- Verizon Launches Casio Exilim and Motorola rival - GSMDome.com