Scrabble word: RIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIVAL exist?
Definitions of RIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the contestant you hope to defeat
- verb - be equal to in quality or ability
- verb - be the rival of, be in competition with
- One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.
- One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.
- A companion or an associate in a particular duty.
- To attempt to equal or surpass.
- To be a competitor or rival; compete.
- verb - to strive to equal or surpass