Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAIL exist?
Definitions of TRAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a track or mark left by something that has passed
- noun - a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- noun - evidence pointing to a possible solution
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- verb - hang down so as to drag along the ground
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- To allow to drag or stream behind, as along the ground: The dog ran off, trailing its leash.
- To drag (the body, for example) wearily or heavily.
- To follow the traces or scent of, as in hunting; track.
- To follow the course taken by; pursue: trail a fugitive.
- To follow behind: several cruisers trailed by an escorting destroyer.
- To lag behind (an opponent): trailed the league leader by four games.
- To drag or be dragged along, brushing the ground: The queen’s long robe trailed behind.
- To extend, grow, or droop loosely over a surface: vines trailing through the garden.
- To drift in a thin stream: smoke trailing from a dying fire.
- To become gradually fainter; dwindle: His voice trailed off in confusion.
- To walk or proceed with dragging steps; trudge.
- To be behind in competition; lag: trailing by two goals in the second period.
- Something that hangs loose and long: Trails of ticker tape floated down from office windows.
- Something that is drawn along or follows behind; a train: the senator, followed by a trail of reporters.
- A succession of things that come afterward or are left behind: left a trail of broken promises.
- A mark or trace left by something that has moved or been dragged by.
- A succession of such marks indicating a course taken; a track: the trail of a hunted animal.
- A marked or beaten path, as through woods or wilderness.
- An overland route: the pioneers’ trail across the prairies.
- The part of a gun carriage that rests or slides on the ground.
- The act of trailing.
- verb - to drag along a surface
There are 5 letters in TRAIL: A I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAIL plus a wildcard: TRAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAIL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.