Scrabble word: RITUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RITUAL exist?
Definitions of RITUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any customary observance or practice
- noun - the prescribed procedure for conducting religious ceremonies
- noun - stereotyped behavior
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals
- adj - of or relating to or employed in social rites or rituals
- The prescribed order of a religious ceremony.
- The body of ceremonies or rites used in a place of worship.
- The prescribed form of conducting a formal secular ceremony: the ritual of an inauguration.
- The body of ceremonies used by a fraternal organization.
- A book of rites or ceremonial forms.
- A ceremonial act or a series of such acts.
- The performance of such acts.
- A detailed method of procedure faithfully or regularly followed: My household chores have become a morning ritual.
- A state or condition characterized by the presence of established procedure or routine: “Prison was a ritual—reenacted daily, year in, year out.
- noun - a system of rites