Scrabble word: RITUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RITUAL exist?
Definitions of RITUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any customary observance or practice
- noun - the prescribed procedure for conducting religious ceremonies
- noun - stereotyped behavior
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals
- adj - of or relating to or employed in social rites or rituals
- The prescribed order of a religious ceremony.
- The body of ceremonies or rites used in a place of worship.
- The prescribed form of conducting a formal secular ceremony: the ritual of an inauguration.
- The body of ceremonies used by a fraternal organization.
- A book of rites or ceremonial forms.
- A ceremonial act or a series of such acts.
- The performance of such acts.
- A detailed method of procedure faithfully or regularly followed: My household chores have become a morning ritual.
- A state or condition characterized by the presence of established procedure or routine: “Prison was a ritual—reenacted daily, year in, year out.
- noun - a system of rites
There are 6 letters in RITUAL: A I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RITUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RITUAL plus a wildcard: RITUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RITUAL
Images for RITUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.