Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RITUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RITUAL exist?
Definitions of RITUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any customary observance or practice
- noun - the prescribed procedure for conducting religious ceremonies
- noun - stereotyped behavior
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals
- adj - of or relating to or employed in social rites or rituals
- The prescribed order of a religious ceremony.
- The body of ceremonies or rites used in a place of worship.
- The prescribed form of conducting a formal secular ceremony: the ritual of an inauguration.
- The body of ceremonies used by a fraternal organization.
- A book of rites or ceremonial forms.
- A ceremonial act or a series of such acts.
- The performance of such acts.
- A detailed method of procedure faithfully or regularly followed: My household chores have become a morning ritual.
- A state or condition characterized by the presence of established procedure or routine: “Prison was a ritual—reenacted daily, year in, year out.
- n - a system of rites
There are 6 letters in RITUAL: A I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RITUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RITUAL plus a wildcard: RITUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RITUAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RITUAL
- Aartis for Praise and ritual Hindu ritual Praise ritual Aartis ...
- RTOTD Origins of ritual - Amal Graafstra - Technologist Author ...
- ritual Planning Made Easy The Pagan and the Pen
- Borrowed Book of Charms Full Moon Cleansing ritual
- ritualES DE CAMBIO DE ESTACIN
- ritual (1280x1024) Terror imgenes para fondos de pantalla
- COLORFUL ritual MASKS
- ritual de dragoste Roua sufletului
- Join us at our next ritual. This Rite will celebrate the season and ...