Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURTAIL exist?
Definitions of CURTAIL in dictionaries:
- verb - place restrictions on
- verb - terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent
- v - to cut short
There are 7 letters in CURTAIL: A C I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURTAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURTAIL plus a wildcard: CURTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURTAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURTAIL
- curtail Monthly Grocery expenses in healthy way
- State senator hopes to curtail remediation up retention at states ...
- Will financial fair play curtail spending Sport magazine Issue 239
- ... plan to consolidate websites is meant to curtail access to information
- ... Flight with Double Quarter curtail and Bullnose Lyndale Stairs
- How to curtail an Oblong Face eHow.com
- FFFFOUND How Architects Can curtail Data Centers Hunger for Power ...
- ... Nobel-winning stem cell work helps curtail embryonic research
- ... Scene Image Archives House Bill Limit Fails to curtail the Crazy
- Voluntary Program to curtail Boat Disturbance to Migrating Waterfowl ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.