Scrabble word: CULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULT exist?
Definitions of CULT in dictionaries:
- noun - followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- noun - a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- noun - a system of religious beliefs and rituals
- A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
- The followers of such a religion or sect.
- A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
- The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
- A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
- Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
- The object of such devotion.
- Often used to modify another noun: a cult figure; cult films.
- adj - a religious society [n -S] : CULTISH
There are 4 letters in CULT: C L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULT plus a wildcard: CULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULT
Images for CULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.