Is CULT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULT in various dictionaries:
- noun - followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- noun - a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- noun - a system of religious beliefs and rituals
- A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
- The followers of such a religion or sect.
- A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
- The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
- A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
- Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
- The object of such devotion.
- Often used to modify another noun: a cult figure; cult films.
- adj - a religious society [n -S] : CULTISH
There are 4 letters in CULT: C L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CULT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULT, to go: CULT?
Rearrange the letters in CULT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CULT
What's nearby CULT
Lookup in Wiki for CULT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CULT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CULT"