Scrabble word: CULTS
Is CULTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- noun - a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- noun - a system of religious beliefs and rituals
- adj - a religious society [n -S] : CULTISH
There are 5 letters in CULTS: C L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULTS, to go: CULTS?
Rearrange the letters in CULTS and see some winning combinations
Images for CULTS
Lookup in Wiki for CULTS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.