Scrabble word: CULTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULTS exist?
Definitions of CULTS in dictionaries:
- noun - followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- noun - a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- noun - a system of religious beliefs and rituals
- adj - a religious society [n -S] : CULTISH
There are 5 letters in CULTS: C L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULTS plus a wildcard: CULTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULTS
Images for CULTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.