Scrabble word: LUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUST exist?
Definitions of LUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong sexual desire
- noun - self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- Intense or unrestrained sexual craving.
- An overwhelming desire or craving: a lust for power.
- Intense eagerness or enthusiasm: a lust for life.
- Pleasure; relish.
- verb - to have an intense desire
There are 4 letters in LUST: L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUST plus a wildcard: LUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUST
Images for LUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.