Scrabble word: LOTUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOTUS exist?
Definitions of LOTUS in dictionaries:
- noun - native to eastern Asia
- noun - annual or perennial herbs or subshrubs
- noun - white Egyptian lotus: water lily of Egypt to southeastern Africa
- An aquatic plant (Nelumbo nucifera) native to southern Asia and Australia, having large leaves, fragrant, pinkish flowers, a broad, rounded, perforated seedpod, and fleshy rhizomes.
- The edible seed, leaf, or rhizome of this plant.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the water lilies Nymphaea caerula or N.
- A representation of any of various lotuses or similar or related plants in Egyptian or classical sculpture, architecture, or art.
- Any of several leguminous plants of the genus Lotus.
- Greek Mythology.
- A small Mediterranean tree or shrub whose fruit was eaten by the lotus-eaters.
- The fruit of this plant.
- noun - an aquatic plant