Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOTUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOTUS exist?
Definitions of LOTUS in dictionaries:
- noun - native to eastern Asia
- noun - annual or perennial herbs or subshrubs
- noun - white Egyptian lotus: water lily of Egypt to southeastern Africa
- An aquatic plant (Nelumbo nucifera) native to southern Asia and Australia, having large leaves, fragrant, pinkish flowers, a broad, rounded, perforated seedpod, and fleshy rhizomes.
- The edible seed, leaf, or rhizome of this plant.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the water lilies Nymphaea caerula or N.
- A representation of any of various lotuses or similar or related plants in Egyptian or classical sculpture, architecture, or art.
- Any of several leguminous plants of the genus Lotus.
- Greek Mythology.
- A small Mediterranean tree or shrub whose fruit was eaten by the lotus-eaters.
- The fruit of this plant.
- noun - an aquatic plant
There are 5 letters in LOTUS: L O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOTUS plus a wildcard: LOTUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOTUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOTUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.