Scrabble word: SLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOT exist?
Definitions of SLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable
- noun - a small slit (as for inserting a coin or depositing mail)
- noun - a time assigned on a schedule or agenda
- noun - a position in a hierarchy or organization
- noun - the trail of an animal (especially a deer)
- noun - (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board
- noun - a slot machine that is used for gambling
- verb - assign a time slot
- A narrow opening; a groove or slit: a slot for coins in a vending machine; a mail slot.
- A gap between a main and an auxiliary airfoil to provide space for airflow and facilitate the smooth passage of air over the wing.
- An assigned place in a sequence or schedule: a new time slot for a TV program.
- A position of employment in an organization or a hierarchy.
- Computer Science.
- To cut or make a slot or slots in.
- To put into or assign to a slot.
- The track or trail of an animal, especially a deer.
- verb - to cut a long, narrow opening in