Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOLLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLLS exist?
Definitions of TOLLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee levied for the use of roads or bridges (used for maintenance)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the sound of a bell being struck
- verb - ring slowly
- verb - charge a fee for using
- verb - to collect or impose a toll (a fixed charge for a service or privilege)
There are 5 letters in TOLLS: L L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOLLS plus a wildcard: TOLLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOLLS
Images for TOLLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.