Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOLLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLLS exist?
Definitions of TOLLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee levied for the use of roads or bridges (used for maintenance)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the sound of a bell being struck
- verb - ring slowly
- verb - charge a fee for using
- v - to collect or impose a toll (a fixed charge for a service or privilege)
There are 5 letters in TOLLS: L L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOLLS plus a wildcard: TOLLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOLLS
Images for TOLLS
- Pennsylvania Resurrects Plan to Toll Interstate 80 Freeway The Truth ...
- tolls are a fairer way to pay for new roads (Photo David Burges)
- tolls on both the NJ Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway will see ...
- For Whom The Bell tolls
- For Whom the Bell tollsBellFallAutumnCross
- ... Ernest Hemingway For Whom the Bell tolls The Lit Witch A Book Blog
- ... million dollars on an additional tolls study this time for I-95
- All-Time Best 20 Actresses In Movie History The Ace Black Blog
- Turnpike Authority unveils scaled-back plan for toll increases NJ ...
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...