Scrabble word: TOLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLL exist?
Definitions of TOLL in dictionaries:
- noun - a fee levied for the use of roads or bridges (used for maintenance)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the sound of a bell being struck
- verb - ring slowly
- verb - charge a fee for using
- A fixed charge or tax for a privilege, especially for passage across a bridge or along a road.
- A charge for a service, such as a long-distance telephone call.
- The amount or extent of loss or destruction, as of life, health, or property, caused by a disaster.
- To exact as a toll.
- To charge a fee for using (a structure, such as a bridge).
- To sound (a large bell) slowly at regular intervals.
- To sound in slowly repeated single tones.
- The act of tolling.
- The sound of a bell being struck.
- verb - to collect or impose a toll (a fixed charge for a service or privilege)
There are 4 letters in TOLL: L L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOLL plus a wildcard: TOLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOLL
Images for TOLL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.