Scrabble word: TROLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROLL exist?
Definitions of TROLL in dictionaries:
- noun - (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
- noun - a partsong in which voices follow each other
- noun - a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling
- noun - angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- verb - circulate, move around
- verb - cause to move round and round
- verb - sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- verb - angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- verb - sing loudly and without inhibition
- verb - praise or celebrate in song
- verb - speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
- To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.
- To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass.
- To trail (a baited line) in fishing.
- To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: “[Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways” (Pete Axthelm).
- To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example).
- To sing heartily: troll a carol.
- To roll or revolve.
- To fish by trailing a line, as from a moving boat.
- To wander about; ramble.
- To patrol an area in search for someone or something.
- To sing heartily or gaily.
- To roll or spin around.
- The act of trolling for fish.
- A lure, such as a spoon or spinner, that is used for trolling.
- A vocal composition in successive parts; a round.
- A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.
- verb - to fish with a slowly trailing line
There are 5 letters in TROLL: L L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROLL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROLL plus a wildcard: TROLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROLL
Images for TROLL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.