Scrabble word: STROLL
Is STROLL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STROLL in dictionaries:
- noun - a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)
- verb - walk leisurely and with no apparent aim
- To go for a leisurely walk: stroll in the park.
- To walk along or through at a leisurely pace: stroll the beach.
- verb - to walk in a leisurely manner
There are 6 letters in STROLL: L L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STROLL
Click to search all anagrams of STROLL plus a wildcard: STROLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STROLL
Images for STROLL
Lookup in Wiki for STROLL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.