Scrabble word: TROLLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROLLS exist?
Definitions of TROLLS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
- noun - a partsong in which voices follow each other
- noun - a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling
- noun - angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- verb - circulate, move around
- verb - cause to move round and round
- verb - sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- verb - angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- verb - sing loudly and without inhibition
- verb - praise or celebrate in song
- verb - speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
- verb - to fish with a slowly trailing line
There are 6 letters in TROLLS: L L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROLLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROLLS plus a wildcard: TROLLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROLLS
Images for TROLLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.