Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOTS exist?
Definitions of LOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large number or amount
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - any collection in its entirety
- noun - (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham
- verb - divide into lots, as of land, for example
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- adv - to a very great degree or extent
- v - to distribute proportionately
There are 4 letters in LOTS: L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOTS plus a wildcard: LOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOTS
Images for LOTS
- The Downward Spiral Rats in a Cage
- lots and lots of shoes.....
- Parking Lot Striping Denver Colorado J.E.L. Co Striping Denver
- Replacement covers or second covers
- lots of cats
- To the thousands upon thousands of businesses that applied to be a ...
- always slightly perplexed when I hear someone talking about ...
- Comments for White snowflakes HD wallpaper
- Free lots Of Money Wallpapers and lots Of Money Backgrounds
- Download Puppies wallpaper lots of cute puppies.