Scrabble word: BOLTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLTS exist?
Definitions of BOLTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder
- noun - a sliding bar in a breech-loading firearm that ejects an empty cartridge and replaces it and closes the breech
- noun - the part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key
- noun - the act of moving with great haste
- noun - a roll of cloth or wallpaper of a definite length
- noun - a screw that screws into a nut to form a fastener
- noun - a sudden abandonment (as from a political party)
- verb - move or jump suddenly
- verb - secure or lock with a bolt
- verb - swallow hastily
- verb - run away
- verb - leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
- verb - eat hastily without proper chewing
- verb - make or roll into bolts
- verb - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 5 letters in BOLTS: B L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLTS plus a wildcard: BOLTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLTS
Images for BOLTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.