Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOT exist?
Definitions of BLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - dry (ink) with blotting paper
- verb - make a spot or mark onto
- A spot or a stain caused by a discoloring substance: a blot of paint.
- A stain on one’s character or reputation; a disgrace.
- To spot or stain, as with a discoloring substance.
- To bring moral disgrace to.
- To obliterate (writing, for example).
- To make obscure; hide: clouds blotting out the moon.
- To destroy utterly; annihilate: War blotted out their traditional way of life.
- To soak up or dry with absorbent material.
- To spill or spread in a spot or stain.
- To become blotted, soaked up, or absorbed.
- An exposed piece in backgammon.
- A weak point.
- verb - to spot or stain
There are 4 letters in BLOT: B L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOT plus a wildcard: BLOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOT
Images for BLOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.