Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOT exist?
Definitions of BLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - dry (ink) with blotting paper
- verb - make a spot or mark onto
- A spot or a stain caused by a discoloring substance: a blot of paint.
- A stain on one’s character or reputation; a disgrace.
- To spot or stain, as with a discoloring substance.
- To bring moral disgrace to.
- To obliterate (writing, for example).
- To make obscure; hide: clouds blotting out the moon.
- To destroy utterly; annihilate: War blotted out their traditional way of life.
- To soak up or dry with absorbent material.
- To spill or spread in a spot or stain.
- To become blotted, soaked up, or absorbed.
- An exposed piece in backgammon.
- A weak point.
- v - to spot or stain
There are 4 letters in BLOT: B L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOT plus a wildcard: BLOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOT
Images for BLOT
- Sign up and download this Ink blot image for as low as 0.20 for high ...
- Black Ink blot Stock Photography - Image 6840432
- ECLECTIC LA MODE A PERSONAL STYLE BLOG IN GOOD TASTE & FASHION ...
- Na lista de compras blot da MAC camileal
- History of Rorschach Test
- os dois servem para fixar a base e finalizar a maquiagem mas o blot ...
- view from a Goon Super Goof and Robin Hood
- Butterfly Ink blot Plate MyHaus
- Fox Ink blot Plate My Haus
- Rabbit Ink blot Plate MyHaus