Scrabble word: BLOT
Is BLOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - dry (ink) with blotting paper
- verb - make a spot or mark onto
- A spot or a stain caused by a discoloring substance: a blot of paint.
- A stain on one’s character or reputation; a disgrace.
- To spot or stain, as with a discoloring substance.
- To bring moral disgrace to.
- To obliterate (writing, for example).
- To make obscure; hide: clouds blotting out the moon.
- To destroy utterly; annihilate: War blotted out their traditional way of life.
- To soak up or dry with absorbent material.
- To spill or spread in a spot or stain.
- To become blotted, soaked up, or absorbed.
- An exposed piece in backgammon.
- A weak point.
- verb - to spot or stain
There are 4 letters in BLOT: B L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOT, to go: BLOT?
Rearrange the letters in BLOT and see some winning combinations
Images for BLOT
Lookup in Wiki for BLOT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.