Scrabble word: BLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOAT exist?
Definitions of BLOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of domestic animals caused by excessive gas
- verb - become bloated or swollen or puff up
- verb - make bloated or swollen
- To cause to swell up or inflate, as with liquid or gas.
- To become swollen or inflated: “Government had bloated out of control” (Lance Morrow).
- A swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of cattle and domestic animals that is caused by excessive gas formation following fermentation of ingested watery legumes or green forage.
- An excess or surfeit, as of employees, expenses, or procedures: corporate bloat.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume