Scrabble word: BLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOAT exist?
Definitions of BLOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of domestic animals caused by excessive gas
- verb - become bloated or swollen or puff up
- verb - make bloated or swollen
- To cause to swell up or inflate, as with liquid or gas.
- To become swollen or inflated: “Government had bloated out of control” (Lance Morrow).
- A swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of cattle and domestic animals that is caused by excessive gas formation following fermentation of ingested watery legumes or green forage.
- An excess or surfeit, as of employees, expenses, or procedures: corporate bloat.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 5 letters in BLOAT: A B L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOAT plus a wildcard: BLOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOAT
Images for BLOAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.