Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBATE exist?
Definitions of LOBATE in dictionaries:
- adj - having or resembling a lobe or lobes
- adj - having deeply indented margins but with lobes not entirely separate from each other
- Having lobes; lobed.
- Shaped like a lobe.
- Having separate toes, each bordered by a weblike lobe.
- adv - having lobes [adj] : LOBATELY
There are 6 letters in LOBATE: A B E L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOBATE plus a wildcard: LOBATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOBATE
- These deep sea marine lifeforms survive from the pressure of the water ...
- HiRISE Merging lobate Debris Aprons of Deuteronilus Mensae (PSP ...
- This is an image of puddle-like flows of Europa taken by the Galileo ...
- Naaznin Pastakia and Steve Scott are geologists from the University ...
- LROC Wide Angle Camera (WAC) context mosaic of 70 km Slipher crater ...
- ... Field GuideCtenophoralobatacomb jelly - lobate ctenophore 001
- lobate ctenophores are translucent and give off a bioluminescent glow ...
- Another scroll reproduced in Ethiopian Magic Scrolls .