Scrabble word: TABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABLE exist?
Definitions of TABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- noun - a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
- noun - a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it
- noun - flat tableland with steep edges
- noun - a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game
- noun - food or meals in general
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - arrange or enter in tabular form
- An article of furniture supported by one or more vertical legs and having a flat horizontal surface.
- The objects laid out for a meal on this article of furniture.
- The food and drink served at meals; fare: kept an excellent table.
- The company of people assembled around a table, as for a meal.
- A piece of furniture serving as a playing surface, as for faro, roulette, or dice.
- The game of backgammon.
- A plateau or tableland.
- A flat facet cut across the top of a precious stone.
- A stone or gem cut in this fashion.
- The front part of the body of a stringed instrument.
- A raised or sunken rectangular panel on a wall.
- A raised horizontal surface or continuous band on an exterior wall; a stringcourse.
- A part of the human palm framed by four lines, analyzed in palmistry.
- An orderly arrangement of data, especially one in which the data are arranged in columns and rows in an essentially rectangular form.
- An abbreviated list, as of contents; a synopsis.
- An engraved slab or tablet bearing an inscription or a device.
- The inner or outer flat layer of bones of the skull separated by the diploe.
- To put or place on a table.
- To postpone consideration of (a piece of legislation, for example); shelve.
- To enter in a list or table; tabulate.
- Up for discussion: Two new proposals are on the table.
- Postponed or put aside for consideration at a later date.
- In secret.
- Into a completely intoxicated state: drank themselves under the table.
- verb - to place on a table (a piece of furniture having a flat upper surface)