Scrabble word: TABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABLE exist?
Definitions of TABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- noun - a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
- noun - a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it
- noun - flat tableland with steep edges
- noun - a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game
- noun - food or meals in general
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - arrange or enter in tabular form
- An article of furniture supported by one or more vertical legs and having a flat horizontal surface.
- The objects laid out for a meal on this article of furniture.
- The food and drink served at meals; fare: kept an excellent table.
- The company of people assembled around a table, as for a meal.
- A piece of furniture serving as a playing surface, as for faro, roulette, or dice.
- The game of backgammon.
- A plateau or tableland.
- A flat facet cut across the top of a precious stone.
- A stone or gem cut in this fashion.
- The front part of the body of a stringed instrument.
- A raised or sunken rectangular panel on a wall.
- A raised horizontal surface or continuous band on an exterior wall; a stringcourse.
- A part of the human palm framed by four lines, analyzed in palmistry.
- An orderly arrangement of data, especially one in which the data are arranged in columns and rows in an essentially rectangular form.
- An abbreviated list, as of contents; a synopsis.
- An engraved slab or tablet bearing an inscription or a device.
- The inner or outer flat layer of bones of the skull separated by the diploe.
- To put or place on a table.
- To postpone consideration of (a piece of legislation, for example); shelve.
- To enter in a list or table; tabulate.
- Up for discussion: Two new proposals are on the table.
- Postponed or put aside for consideration at a later date.
- In secret.
- Into a completely intoxicated state: drank themselves under the table.
- verb - to place on a table (a piece of furniture having a flat upper surface)
There are 5 letters in TABLE: A B E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABLE plus a wildcard: TABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABLE
Images for TABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.