Scrabble word: BATTLE
Is BATTLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BATTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - an energetic attempt to achieve something
- noun - an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- verb - battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
- An encounter between opposing forces: an important battle in the Pacific campaign.
- Armed fighting; combat: wounded in battle.
- A match between two combatants: trial by battle.
- A protracted controversy or struggle: won the battle of the budget.
- To engage in or as if in battle.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 6 letters in BATTLE: A B E L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTLE
Click to search all anagrams of BATTLE plus a wildcard: BATTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTLE
Images for BATTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.