Scrabble word: ATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATE exist?
Definitions of ATE in dictionaries:
- noun - goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
- verb - take in solid food
- verb - eat a meal
- verb - take in food
- verb - worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- The goddess of criminal rashness and consequent punishment.
- noun - blind impulse or reckless ambition that drives one to ruin
There are 3 letters in ATE: A E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATE plus a wildcard: ATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATE
Images for ATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.