Scrabble word: TEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEAM exist?
Definitions of TEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun - two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
- verb - form a team
- A group on the same side, as in a game.
- A group organized to work together: a team of engineers.
- Two or more draft animals used to pull a vehicle or farm implement.
- A vehicle along with the animal or animals harnessed to it.
- A group of animals exhibited or performing together, as horses at an equestrian show.
- A brood or flock.
- Often used to modify another noun: team sports; a team effort.
- To harness or join together so as to form a team.
- To transport or haul with a draft team.
- To form a team or an association.
- To drive a team or truck.
- verb - to form a team (a group of persons associated in a joint action)