Scrabble word: TEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEAM exist?
Definitions of TEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun - two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
- verb - form a team
- A group on the same side, as in a game.
- A group organized to work together: a team of engineers.
- Two or more draft animals used to pull a vehicle or farm implement.
- A vehicle along with the animal or animals harnessed to it.
- A group of animals exhibited or performing together, as horses at an equestrian show.
- A brood or flock.
- Often used to modify another noun: team sports; a team effort.
- To harness or join together so as to form a team.
- To transport or haul with a draft team.
- To form a team or an association.
- To drive a team or truck.
- verb - to form a team (a group of persons associated in a joint action)
There are 4 letters in TEAM: A E M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEAM plus a wildcard: TEAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEAM
Images for TEAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.