Scrabble word: METAL
Is METAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of METAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- noun - a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- verb - cover with metal
- adj - containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
- M Any of a category of electropositive elements that usually have a shiny surface, are generally good conductors of heat and electricity, and can be melted or fused, hammered into thin sheets, or drawn into wires.
- An alloy of two or more metallic elements.
- An object made of metal.
- Basic character; mettle.
- Broken stones used for road surfaces or railroad beds.
- Molten glass, especially when used in glassmaking.
- Molten cast iron.
- Type made of metal.
- verb - to cover with metal (any of various ductile, fusible, and lustrous substances)
There are 5 letters in METAL: A E L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METAL
Click to search all anagrams of METAL plus a wildcard: METAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METAL
Images for METAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.