Scrabble word: METAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does METAL exist?
Definitions of METAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- noun - a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- verb - cover with metal
- adj - containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
- M Any of a category of electropositive elements that usually have a shiny surface, are generally good conductors of heat and electricity, and can be melted or fused, hammered into thin sheets, or drawn into wires.
- An alloy of two or more metallic elements.
- An object made of metal.
- Basic character; mettle.
- Broken stones used for road surfaces or railroad beds.
- Molten glass, especially when used in glassmaking.
- Molten cast iron.
- Type made of metal.
- verb - to cover with metal (any of various ductile, fusible, and lustrous substances)