Scrabble word: MALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALT exist?
Definitions of MALT in dictionaries:
- noun - a milkshake made with malt powder
- noun - a lager of high alcohol content
- noun - a cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water
- verb - treat with malt or malt extract
- verb - turn into malt, become malt
- verb - convert grain into malt
- verb - convert into malt
- Grain, usually barley, that has been allowed to sprout, used chiefly in brewing and distilling.
- An alcoholic beverage, such as beer or ale, brewed from malt.
- See malted milk (n.
- To process (grain) into malt.
- To become malt.
- verb - to treat or combine with malt (germinated grain)
There are 4 letters in MALT: A L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALT plus a wildcard: MALT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALT
Images for MALT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.