Scrabble word: MALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALT exist?
Definitions of MALT in dictionaries:
- noun - a milkshake made with malt powder
- noun - a lager of high alcohol content
- noun - a cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water
- verb - treat with malt or malt extract
- verb - turn into malt, become malt
- verb - convert grain into malt
- verb - convert into malt
- Grain, usually barley, that has been allowed to sprout, used chiefly in brewing and distilling.
- An alcoholic beverage, such as beer or ale, brewed from malt.
- See malted milk (n.
- To process (grain) into malt.
- To become malt.
- verb - to treat or combine with malt (germinated grain)