Scrabble word: MALTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALTS exist?
Definitions of MALTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a milkshake made with malt powder
- noun - a lager of high alcohol content
- noun - a cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water
- verb - treat with malt or malt extract
- verb - turn into malt, become malt
- verb - convert grain into malt
- verb - convert into malt
- verb - to treat or combine with malt (germinated grain)
There are 5 letters in MALTS: A L M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALTS plus a wildcard: MALTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALTS
Images for MALTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.