Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MALTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALTS exist?
Definitions of MALTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a milkshake made with malt powder
- noun - a lager of high alcohol content
- noun - a cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water
- verb - treat with malt or malt extract
- verb - turn into malt, become malt
- verb - convert grain into malt
- verb - convert into malt
- v - to treat or combine with malt (germinated grain)
There are 5 letters in MALTS: A L M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALTS plus a wildcard: MALTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MALTS
- Blizzards Arctic Rush Moo Latt Sundaes Royal Treats malts & Shakes
- Beer Ingredients The Foundation of Brewing Home Brew Manual
- Diageos Classic malts of Scotland Scotch Addict
- Zukr Boutique have a breath taking selection of delicious handmade ...
- THE SIX CLASSIC malts OF SCOTLAND from United Distillers review by AWA ...
- Terry malts wThe Hambones Duffys Tavern Synthesis Synthesis
- malts - a photo on Flickriver
- Singlemalt Whisky Prizes Free single malt scotch whisky giveaways and ...
- The Classic malts Selection