Scrabble word: MAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAST exist?
Definitions of MAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical spar for supporting sails
- noun - nuts of forest trees (as beechnuts and acorns) accumulated on the ground
- noun - nuts of forest trees used as feed for swine
- noun - any sturdy upright pole
- A tall vertical spar, sometimes sectioned, that rises from the keel or deck of a sailing vessel to support the sails and running rigging.
- A vertical pole.
- A tall vertical antenna, as for a radio.
- A captain’s mast.
- The nuts of forest trees accumulated on the ground, used especially as food for swine.
- verb - to provide with a mast (a long pole on a ship that supports the sails and rigging)
There are 4 letters in MAST: A M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAST plus a wildcard: MAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAST
Images for MAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.