Scrabble word: MAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAST exist?
Definitions of MAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical spar for supporting sails
- noun - nuts of forest trees (as beechnuts and acorns) accumulated on the ground
- noun - nuts of forest trees used as feed for swine
- noun - any sturdy upright pole
- A tall vertical spar, sometimes sectioned, that rises from the keel or deck of a sailing vessel to support the sails and running rigging.
- A vertical pole.
- A tall vertical antenna, as for a radio.
- A captain’s mast.
- The nuts of forest trees accumulated on the ground, used especially as food for swine.
- verb - to provide with a mast (a long pole on a ship that supports the sails and rigging)